Pfizer Whistleblower allegations Jackson former employee of Pfizer and Ventavia
“After notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.”
Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial
- falsified data, unblinded patients, inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on #adverseeffects
- disenfranchised employee sent an email to the #FDA notifying them of the issues. less than 24 hours later the company #fired her
- in a further surprise the FDA did NOT follow up on jackson’s complaint either.
- didn’t even collect the #swabs from many #covidtrial participants who developed symptoms because they claimed they “didn’t have the manpower”
- separately #Pfizer had submitted documents to #theFDA that included details of a briefing on Dec 10, 2020 but didn’t mention the problems at the clinical trial site.
- pfizer has since hired #ventavia as a research subcontractor for four other sites included are trials for children, younger adults, #pregnant women and the #booster shots