Things We Know About Sars-cov-2
- sars-cov-2 is not of natural origin
- – fauci’s emails confirm that his top scientists could not explain certain properties of the virus. one explicitly called it ‘geoengineered’.
- for every other outbreak of the last 40 years humans were able to pinpoint the exact animal that started it, within a month of the outbreak. it is going on three years and still no animal has been isolated as the source for sars-cov-2.
- A journal publication in the Iranian Society of Virology seems to point in the direction that the virus is not of natural origin.
- China has let the WHO investigate all sites in China but has conspicuously made the Wuhan Lab of Virology off limits.
- the Covid vaccine does not prevent transmission of the virus
- Bill Gates explicitly says this in a conversation with The Policy Exchange in November 2021.
“I would expect the R&D to be focused on the things we don’t have today ie we don’t have vaccines that block transmission. We got vaccines that help you with your health but they only slightly reduce the chance of transmission – we need a new way of doing the vaccine”
3. The effectiveness of Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine does not diminish with each new variant as the vaccine does. several studies prove this.
4. Both the virus and the lipid nanoparticle portion of the vaccine originated in China. the patent to several key components of the vaccine are held by Chinese based companies.
5. Omicron variant started with 4 fully vaccinated travelers in South Africa.
6. Unvaccinated people are not dying at a higher rate than the vaccinated. in fact one study pointed to the opposite.